I have a few questions.
Excuse me, I have a few questions.
1. When did it become socially acceptable for women to be called “females” by anyone beside law enforcement and misogynists?
2. Why don’t we dance more?
3. Why do we accept the mediocre?
4. Why isn’t Spring here yet?
5. Why does my corgi Cooper carry a giant plush bone and pace around the living room whimpering? Why does he do this after dinner and at no other time?
6. Why does it take so freaking long to be accepted or rejected for a peer-reviewed article? It’s been SIX MONTHS! I’d like a shot at tenure before I die.
7. Why are there no cool rolling backpacks for adults? Though I am considering this one.